Service announcement

Online forms are currently unavailable. We are investigating urgently and apologise for the inconvenience.

Request a review of a housing decision

If you are a resident within the Eastbourne borough, you can use our online form to ask for a housing decision to be reconsidered. If you are a resident within the Lewes district you will need to contact us directly to discuss your housing decision. 

You can ask for a reconsideration of a housing decision if you believe either the following is the case:

  • the decision itself is incorrect or
  • you have new information which may enhance your case.

You will be asked for documents to support any new information. It is always a good idea to try to be as detailed as possible. This form does not cover decisions on discretionary housing benefit. If you want to appeal this please visit our discretionary housing payments page.

With My Account you can track the progress of your request online. Sign in or register now and we'll bring you back to this page. Or if you prefer, you can fill in the form without the benefits of My Account.