Our online services will be unavailable from 3:30pm on Friday 03 February to 8am Monday 06 February: Read more...

Our representatives on outside bodies

There are a number of organisations known as outside bodies which are independent from both councils, but have an impact on our service areas.

Choose your council below to find out about the various outside bodies. These give details of the councils' representatives who sit on them.