Skip navigation

Request change or end an assisted collection in Eastbourne

This form can only be used to make an application to Eastbourne Borough Council. If you want to change a collection for an address in the Lewes district, you should use the Lewes District council application.

You must be signed in to My Account to fill in this online form (why?) Sign in or register now and we'll bring you back to this page.

Data Protection

For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our privacy notice.