Service announcement

Online forms are currently unavailable. We are investigating urgently and apologise for the inconvenience.

Request, change or end an assisted collection in Lewes district

This form can only be used to make an application to Lewes District Council. If you are an Eastbourne resident there is a separate online form for you to complete your request.