We have set up this grants programme to help provide support to local people struggling with the cost of living crisis.
The deadline for this round is midnight on 31st October 2022, as we recognise that some projects will need support in time for winter. The fund will then re-open shortly after.
We are inviting bids of £500 - £10,000 from voluntary, community and not-for profit organisations, including town and parish councils under the categories below.
What we are seeking to fund
- Additional support for existing food banks through the winter.
- New and existing sustainable community fridges/larders/supermarkets that reduce waste.
- Classes on growing, cooking and food budgeting.
- Enhanced offer of current provision
- Pop up advice clinics in different areas
Tackling Digital Exclusion:
- Projects that tackle digital poverty through the provision of equipment.
- Projects that support people to access services online.
- Initiatives which advise on options for cheaper, greener heating and energy.
Send any questions, or your completed form to: Funding@Lewes-Eastbourne.gov.uk
Applications will be reviewed, and funding recommendations made by council officers. Funding decisions will then be made by the Deputy Chief Executive of the council, in consultation with the Leader of the council.
Download grant application form
We are also inviting applications to our Warm Spaces fund. Find out more and apply at: