These grants for voluntary and community groups are now closed
We set up this grants programme to help provide support to local people struggling with the cost of living crisis.
The deadline for the first round was Monday 31 October 2022, as we recognise that some projects will need support in time for winter. Depending on demand, the fund may re-open in the future.
We were inviting bids of £500 - £10,000 from voluntary, community and not-for profit organisations, including town and parish councils under the categories below.
What we were seeking to fund
- Additional support for existing food banks through the winter.
- New and existing sustainable community fridges/larders/supermarkets that reduce waste.
- Classes on growing, cooking and food budgeting.
- Enhanced offer of current provision
- Pop up advice clinics in different areas
Tackling Digital Exclusion:
- Projects that tackle digital poverty through the provision of equipment.
- Projects that support people to access services online.
- Initiatives which advise on options for cheaper, greener heating and energy.
If you have any questions about this fund please email Funding@Lewes-Eastbourne.gov.uk
We are also inviting premises to register for our Warm Spaces directory: