From Monday 14 September to Monday 23 November we consulted over our draft Homes First Anti-social behaviour (ASB) policy.
ASB is conduct that has caused, or is likely to cause, harassment, alarm or distress to any person.
Our draft Homes First ASB policy sets out the role of the councils in addressing ASB. It sets out the guiding principles for Homes First officers who deal with ASB and says what we want our services to achieve for people experiencing ASB. It also sets out the principles on the kind of service level and quality we aim to provide.
Our draft policy is based upon these principles:
- No one should have to experience ASB
- Incidents of ASB will be treated seriously and dealt with professionally
- ASB will be dealt with fairly and proportionately
- Working with other agencies to deliver an effective, value for money service across the community
- Providing a high quality service that meets people’s identified needs
- Protecting our Colleagues and/or contractors
- Data Protection
- The Equalities Act 2010
The full policy is available to download below.
A summary of the consultation responses will be published here soon.