We aim to make our website accessible to all. Information and documents published on the website can be adapted instantly into accessible formats by BrowseAloud.
BrowseAloud is a free software which enables customers to:
- read the page out loud or read selected text
- get written and spoken translations in multiple languages
- convert selected text into an MP3
- block distractions on screen with a tinted mask
- enlarge text and read it aloud
- remove clutter and display only the main text
- customise options to suit your individual needs or preferences
If English is not your first language, the council can provide documents and publications in other languages, large type, Braille or audio. The council can also provide interpreters if you need to contact us over the telephone, attend an appointment or event.
To request information in a different format or interpreter support please contact the Customer Contact team on 01323 410000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org