Skip navigation

Moving in to Eastbourne

Use the form below if you are moving into Eastbourne from outside of the area and will be paying Council Tax to Eastbourne Borough Council.

There is a separate form if you are moving into the Lewes district and will be paying Council Tax to Lewes District Council.

There are also separate forms to fill in if you are:

With My Account you can track the progress of your request online. Sign in or register now and we'll bring you back to this page. Or if you prefer, you can fill in the form without the benefits of My Account.

Data Protection

For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our privacy notice.