Moving out of Eastbourne

Use the form below if you are already paying Council Tax to Eastbourne Borough Council, but are moving to another property outside of the borough (including into a property within the Lewes district). 

There is a separate form if you are currently paying Council Tax to Lewes District Council, and would like to notify us of a move.

There are also separate forms to fill in if you are:

Data Protection

For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our privacy notice.