Service announcement

Online forms are currently unavailable. We are investigating urgently and apologise for the inconvenience.

Moving within Eastbourne

Use the form below if you are already paying Council Tax to Eastbourne Borough Council, but are moving to another property within the borough. 

There is a separate form if you are currently paying Council Tax to Lewes District Council, and would like to notify us of a move.

There are also separate forms to fill in if you are moving out of Eastbourne, or if you are moving into Eastbourne from outside the area.

You must be signed in to My Account to fill in this online form (why?) Sign in or register now and we'll bring you back to this page.