Landlords advising of a change of occupants in Eastbourne

 If you own a property within the Eastbourne borough which is rented out to tenants you will need to tell us if there are any changes to the occupants of your property. If your property is with the Lewes district there is a separate form you will need to fill out. 

With My Account you can track the progress of your request online. Sign in or register now and we'll bring you back to this page. Or if you prefer, you can fill in the form without the benefits of My Account.

Data Protection

For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our privacy notice.