The Cabinet has nine members and is chaired by the Leader of the Council. Each member of the Cabinet has a portfolio for which they are responsible for.
Details relating to the Cabinet member portfolios are below.
- Councillor Zoe Nicholson, Leader of the Council and Chair of Cabinet
- Councillor James MacCleary, Deputy leader of the Council and Cabinet member for regeneration and prosperity
- Councillor Matthew Bird, Cabinet member for sustainability
- Councillor Julie Carr, Cabinet member for recycling, waste and open spaces
- Councillor Chris Collier, Cabinet member for performance and people
- Councillor Johnny Denis, Cabinet member for communities and customers
- Councillor William Meyer, Cabinet member for housing
- Councillor Emily O'Brien, Cabinet member for planning and infrastructure
- Councillor Ruth O'Keeffe, Cabinet member for tourism and devolution
Forward plan of decisions
Read the latest version of the Council's plan on our Forward plan of decisions page.
Find out about council committee membership, meetings, agendas and minutes, please visit our committee page:
Access the webcasts of our council meetings for the last year.