The Cabinet has seven members and is chaired by the Leader of the council. Each member of the Cabinet has a portfolio for which they are responsible for.
Details relating to the Cabinet member portfolios will be available to download below shortly.
- Councillor David Tutt (Leader of the Council and Chair of Cabinet) - Cabinet member for responsibilities aligned with the Chief Executive.
- Councillor Alan Shuttleworth – (Deputy Leader) - Cabinet member for direct assistance services.
- Councillor Margaret Bannister - Cabinet member for tourism and leisure services.
- Councillor Jonathan Dow - Cabinet member for place services.
- Councillor Stephen Holt - Cabinet member for financial services.
- Councillor Colin Swansborough – Cabinet member for core support, strategic services and special projects.
- Councillor Rebecca Whippy – Cabinet member for disabilities and community safety.
Forward plan of decisions
To view the latest version of the council's plan, please visit our Forward plan of decisions page.
To view council committee membership, meetings, agendas and minutes, please visit our committee page.