Skip navigation

Report an odour or smell in Eastbourne Borough

  This form can only be used to make a report to Eastbourne Borough Council. Use this link to find information on making a report to Lewes District council.

Please read the information on odour and smells before completing this report.

With My Account you can track the progress of your request online. Sign in or register now and we'll bring you back to this page. Or if you prefer, you can fill in the form without the benefits of My Account.

Data Protection

For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our privacy notice.