Suggest an area panel project

This form can be completed if you are an Eastbourne Homes tenant. If you are a Lewes District Council tenant you can find out more information on the Get involved in your neighbourhood page.

Data Protection

For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our privacy notice.