Skip navigation

Apply for an HMO licence in Eastbourne

This form can only be used to make an application for an HMO (House in Multiple Occupation) licence to Eastbourne Borough Council. For HMOs in the Lewes district, find information on how to make an application to Lewes district council.

It is essential that you read the guidance notes before starting your application.

While we investigate the issue of saving online forms, you may prefer to download, complete and return HMO licence application form in pdf format instead. 

You must be signed in to My Account to fill in this online form (why?) Sign in or register now and we'll bring you back to this page.

Data Protection

For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please read our HMO licensing privacy notice.