Report a private housing problem

Our online forms are currently unavailable for essential maintenance.

We apologise for any inconvenience. Please try again later.

Use our online form below to report a private housing problem in Eastbourne or the Lewes district.

You can also use this form to report a problem if you are a tenant of an HMO (house of multiple occupation). 

If you need to report a concern about a Housing Association, you should always contact them direct first. Read our guidance on complaining to Housing Associations.

Please note that this form is not for Homes First tenants or home owners. If you are a home owner you may be able to apply for a grant or loan.

You must be signed in to My Account to fill in this online form (why?) Sign in or register now and we'll bring you back to this page.

Data Protection

For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our privacy notice.