Skip navigation

Request permission to alter an Eastbourne Homes property

 This online form is only applicable if you are within the Eastbourne borough, if you are within the Lewes district, please use this online form instead.

You must be signed in to My Account to fill in this online form (why?) Sign in or register now and we'll bring you back to this page.

Data Protection

For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our privacy notice.