Coronavirus: Read the latest updates if you need help, advice or information from the councils on Coronavirus (COVID-19).

Fuel Poverty: Help is available if you can't afford to heat your home.

Licensed premises and club - gaming and machine permits

Responsibility for gambling is split between local authorities and the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005.

Local authorities are responsible for issuing licences and permits for:

  • Casino
  • Bingo
  • Adult Gaming Centres
  • Family entertainment Centres
  • Betting Premises (both track and non-track)
  • Gaming Machines and Gaming
  • Club Machines and Club Gaming
  • Lotteries

You can download guidance on the different types of licence you may need, and the relevant fees, guidance and application forms below.

How to Apply

For information on making an application, please select the appropriate council below.

For further information and your rights on how the council uses your personal information please read our privacy notice.

You may also find useful: