Coronavirus: Read the latest updates if you need help, advice or information from the councils on Coronavirus (COVID-19).

Apply for a change of vehicle licence

This form can only be used to apply and pay for a change of taxi vehicle licence to Eastbourne Borough Council. You should read our guidance before making your application.

For vehicles licensed in the Lewes district, find out how to make an application to Lewes District council.

With My Account you can track the progress of your request online. Sign in or register now and we'll bring you back to this page. Or if you prefer, you can fill in the form without the benefits of My Account.

Data Protection

For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our privacy notice.