Coronavirus: Read the latest updates if you need help, advice or information from the councils on Coronavirus (COVID-19).

Fuel Poverty: Help is available if you can't afford to heat your home.

Replace lost or stolen taxi licences, badges, plates or door signs

You can use the information provided here to request replacements plates, badges and door signs for your taxi. 

  • You must have your badge and plates displayed at all times so inform us immediately if you need replacements.
  • If your plates or badge are stolen you must report it to the police and get a crime reference number (CRN). Otherwise we will charge you for replacements.

Apply online for replacement items

This online form covers both Lewes District and Eastbourne Borough Councils:

Start now 


You can download our list of Lewes District Council taxi licensing fees below.


You can download our list of Eastbourne Borough Council taxi licensing fees below.