Request replacement of lost or stolen licences, taxi badges, plates or door signs

You should make sure you have read our guidance before making your request for replacements.

You can then use our online form below to make your request. This form covers both Lewes District and Eastbourne Borough Councils.

You must be signed in to My Account to fill in this online form (why?) Sign in or register now and we'll bring you back to this page.

Data Protection

For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our privacy notice.