Skip navigation

Where I live

Find out if there are any planning constraints on the property and area where you live. Please note: tree preservation order information is currently only available for properties in Eastbourne.

: if your property is in a conservation area, and you are considering making changes you should check to see if development is restricted under an article 4 direction. Find our list of areas covered by article 4 directions in the Lewes district and Eastbourne.

To view the councillors for the ward you live in below, make sure you have entered your address using the address search at the top of the page, or are signed in to My Account. 

Alternatively, find full details of all Lewes district councillors and all Eastbourne borough councillors.

Wards and Councillors