Skip navigation

Report broken glass or other hazards in Lewes

Use our online form to report broken glass and other hazards within the Lewes district in the following areas:

  • parks and other open spaces
  • streets and pavements
  • council housing
  • Lewes District Council properties
If you need to report broken glass or hazards within the Eastbourne area you will need to fill in a separate online form. 

Data Protection

For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our privacy notice.