Skip navigation

Report overgrown hedges and vegetation in Eastbourne

Use our online form below to report overgrown hedges and vegetation in Eastbourne

To report overgrown hedges in the Lewes district, please use our separate online form.

  • Grass cutting on verges is an East Sussex County Council (ESCC) service, not Lewes District or Eastbourne Borough Council. Find out about the ESCC grass cutting schedules.

With My Account you can track the progress of your request online. Sign in or register now and we'll bring you back to this page. Or if you prefer, you can fill in the form without the benefits of My Account.

Data Protection

For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our privacy notice.