Arrange a bulky waste collection
To arrange a bulky waste collection please contact the Customer First team on 01273 471 600.
Materials we can't collect:
- builders' rubble
- flammable materials
- treated fencing
- gas bottles
- car batteries
- gypsum plasterboard
- hazardous or liquid waste
Any items we're unable to take, can be disposed of at your local household waste recycling site (tip). Please check directly with the tip to make sure they can dispose of any hazardous material.
- 1 - 5 bulky items (or 10 bags of small assorted household items) £55
- 5 to 10 items (or 20 bags of small household items) £85
- Fridges, freezers and fridge/freezers £40 per unit
- 1 - 10 bags of green waste (do not contaminate with other non-green waste items) £35
- 11 - 20 bags of green waste (do not contaminate with other non-green waste items) £55
- 21 - 30 bags of green waste (do not contaminate with other non-green waste items) £80
- Other heavy items (for example pianos) quoted individually from £95
Please note telephone quotes and prices stated here will be the prices charged unless there is:
- a general obstruction to access
- uneven/slippery ground
- steep gradient
- poor lighting of the area
- excessive weight or size of bulky item
- a long distance to carry very heavy items
We reserve the right not to collect, and to re-quote, under such circumstances. If you choose not to go ahead with a new quote your money will be refunded. Any quote you receive will be valid for 30 days, after which we will remove it from our records.
We collect bulky items, fridges and garden waste on a fortnightly basis on Thursdays or Fridays. All items must be left easily available outside the property, close to the road, and where a refuse collection vehicle can stop safely while the items are removed.