Apply for a discretionary housing payment
Use our online form below to apply for a discretionary housing payment in the Lewes district or Eastbourne.
Before you start
To fully complete the form, you will need:
- National Insurance number
- Date tenancy started
- Date tenancy is ending (if appropriate)
- Details of any rent arrears (if applicable)
- Details of household debt - this includes the total amount outstanding, repayment amount and frequency of repayment
- Details of personal debt - this includes the total amount outstanding, repayment amount and frequency of repayment
- Household expenses
- Living expenses
- Childcare expenses (if applicable)
- Employment income (if applicable)
- Pension income (if applicable)
- Benefit income
- Other income, savings and capital
Service announcement: Some customers are experiencing an issue when saving and returning to this form, so we recommend completing the form in full, and not saving at this time. We apologise for the inconvenience.
If you are not able to complete the online form in full at this time, you can download our . Please print, complete and return the application form to Customer First, Town Hall, Grove Road, Eastbourne, BN21 4UG
For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our Privacy notice.