For help with housing and homelessness you will need to complete our online assessment form.
Step 1 - Before you start
It takes approximately 45 minutes to complete this form. Please read the following information and instructions first.
We recommend that you sign in to or register for My Account so that you can save your form and return to edit it if you need to, before submitting it.
Important - have this information ready before you complete the form:
- Your personal details including an email address or phone number and your National Insurance number for all household members aged over 16.
- Personal information about other household members.
- Details of your current accommodation, including your landlord and the date you need to leave.
- 5 years of address history for you and your spouse or partner if you have one, including addresses and dates of occupation.
- Medical information including details of any treatment you or a member of your household receives.
- Details of any support you receive from other agencies and organisations, such as social services.
- Financial information about your monthly income – wages and / or benefit income, savings, assets, monthly expenditure and debts. Bank statements may be useful for you to complete this section.
Step 2 - complete our online assessment form now
What happens after I submit the form?
We will send you a reference number and useful information about your assessment by email once you submit your form.
A member of the housing solutions team will contact you within two working days to discuss your circumstances.
For information on what you can expect from us if you are at risk of losing your accommodation, or have nowhere to live, please read our 'Applying for assistance with housing when you are homeless or threatened with homelessness' fact sheet below: