Report an issue with public toilets, changing rooms and conveniences in Eastbourne

This form can only be used to report an issue with a public toilet in Eastbourne.

To report a problem with conveniences in the Lewes district, you need to complete a separate form.

Data Protection

For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our privacy notice.