Skip navigation

Report an issue with public toilets, changing rooms and conveniences in Lewes district

This form can only be used report an issue with conveniences in the Lewes district.

To report a problem with conveniences in Eastbourne, you need to complete a separate form..

Data Protection

For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our privacy notice.