Coronavirus: Read the latest updates if you need help, advice or information from the councils on Coronavirus (COVID-19).

Fuel Poverty: Help is available if you can't afford to heat your home.

Report graffiti and vandalism

You can only use our online form below to report graffiti on streets in Eastbourne and the Lewes district. Or you can also use our online Report It smartphone app to tell us about graffiti.

We only have the authority to clean up graffiti (illicit writing or drawings) in public or council-owned spaces. This means we cannot deal with graffiti on:

  • commercial or industrial property
  • private residential and Housing Association property
  • railways
  • watercourses

Data Protection

For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our privacy notice.