Toggle menu

Service status

You are now on the councils' new website platform. Read about the changes.

Notify us if you vacate a business property

If you are vacating a business property within the Lewes district or Eastbourne borough, you can tell us by using this online form.

This form is currently unavailable whilst we move services across to our new website. If you need to make this application (or renewal, registration etc) urgently, please send us a message on our social media pages. We'll do our best to assist you through those channels. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Data Protection

For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our Privacy notice.