If you run a business you are legally responsible for making sure that your waste is handled and disposed of properly. The service varies across the region, please choose your local council below for commercial waste information for your area.
Trade waste in Lewes
This service is only available to businesses which generate their own waste (it is not currently available to third party waste services providers).
Please download and complete the Waste Transfer Note (below), and either scan and email it to email@example.com or post it to Lewes District Council Waste and Recycling Services, Robinson Road, Newhaven, BN9 9BL. If you are not sure, you can check your Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) code online.
When you have completed your Waste Transfer Note, please apply online for collections of business waste:
Please note if we receive only your Waste Transfer Note we will take that to mean that you have understood and agreed to the terms and conditions specified in the trade waste agreement form below.
- a competitive pricing structure and a variety of ways to pay
- a rolling contract with one month's notice period
- collections from home-based businesses or those in commercial premises
- collections at a frequency to suit your needs and one-off collections
- commercial paper and cardboard recycling collections to help keep your prices down
Trade waste in Eastbourne
All trade waste in the Eastbourne Borough needs to be organised through a private contractor as we do not offer any waste services for businesses.
Waste disposal in catering premises:
- Find out about requirements for storing and disposing of waste in catering premises.
Other commercial waste:
- Visit East Sussex County Council's business waste web page for storage, handling and disposal advice.