Toggle menu

Wheelie bins

Latest updates on rollout of wheelie bins for refuse in Lewes district

Repairs and adaptations for council properties

Housing repairs and maintenance

We provide a repair service for Lewes District and Eastbourne Borough council tenants.

Adaptations to a council property

If you live in a council property you may be eligible for an adaptation to help you to remain living independently in your home.

Altering your council home

As a Homes First tenant, you must ask for approval from us before carrying out any alterations to your council property.

Request permission to alter a Homes First council property

This online form is to request permission to alter a Homes First council property in the Lewes district or in Eastbourne.

Redecoration schemes

The council offer a scheme to help with the redecoration of your council property.

Request a repair

Use our online form to request a repair to your council home or communal area.