Toggle menu

Report a private housing problem

Use our online form below to report a private housing problem in Eastbourne or the Lewes district. 

You can also use this form to report a problem if you are a tenant of an HMO (house of multiple occupation). 

If you need to report a concern about a Housing Association, you should always contact them direct first. Read our guidance on complaining to Housing Associations.

Please note that this form is not for Homes First tenants or home owners. If you are a home owner you may be able to apply for a grant or loan.

This form is currently unavailable whilst we move services across to our new website. If you need to make this application (or renewal, registration and so on) urgently, please send us a message on our social media pages. We'll do our best to assist you through those channels. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Data Protection

For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our Privacy notice.