Toggle menu

Wheelie bins

Changes to bin collections days from 4 March and new refuse wheelie bins in Lewes district

Apply for an HMO licence in Eastbourne Borough Council

This form can only be used to make an application for an HMO (House in Multiple Occupation) licence in Eastbourne, to Eastbourne Borough Council.

It is essential that you read the guidance notes before starting your application.

This form is currently unavailable. If you need to make this application urgently, please send us a message on our social media pages. We'll do our best to assist you through those channels. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Data Protection

For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our Privacy notice.