Toggle menu

Wheelie bins

Latest updates on rollout of wheelie bins for refuse in Lewes district

Apply for a transfer of a designated premises supervisor licence in Eastbourne

This form can only be used to make and pay for an application to Eastbourne Borough Council. It is essential that you read the guidance notes before starting your application.

This form is currently unavailable. If you need to make this application urgently, please send us a message on our social media pages. We'll do our best to assist you through those channels. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Find information about making an application to Lewes District Council.

Data Protection

For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our Privacy notice.