Toggle menu

Wheelie bins

Latest updates on rollout of wheelie bins for refuse in Lewes district

Request, change or end an assisted collection

Use our online form below to request or end an assisted collection in Eastbourne or the Lewes district.

Online request form

Data Protection

For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our Privacy notice.