Report a missed bin collection
Bins and containers must have been placed on your property boundary by 6am on your collection day to be considered as a missed collection. You can report a missed collection online below.
After reporting a missed bin, you can track the report's status online at any time.
- Missed collections must be reported on the same day, or the day after the collection was missed. If you report a missed collection after this time, your rubbish will be cleared on the next collection round.
- You can take uncollected household waste to your local household waste recycling site. (Coronavirus note: East Sussex County Council (ESCC) has now closed the household waste and recycling centres in the county.)
- If you are unsure when your collection day is, you can look it up online
- If you are struggling to get your bin out due to illness, injury or other difficulties, you can request an assisted collection service
- If you are reporting a missed sharps collection in Eastbourne, you need to request a new collection time
For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our privacy notice.