This service is only available to businesses which generate their own waste (it is not currently available to third party waste services providers).
Please download and complete the Waste Transfer Note (below), and either scan and email it to email@example.com or post it to Lewes District Council Waste & Recycling Services, Robinson Road, Newhaven, BN9 9BL. If you are not sure, you can check your Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) code online.
When you have completed your Waste Transfer Note, please apply online for collections of business waste:
Please note if we receive only your Waste Transfer Note we will take that to mean that you have understood and agreed to the terms and conditions specified in the trade waste agreement form below.
- a competitive pricing structure and a variety of ways to pay
- a rolling contract with one month's notice period
- collections from home-based businesses or those in commercial premises
- collections at a frequency to suit your needs and one-off collections
- commercial paper and cardboard recycling collections to help keep your prices down