Apply for a waste transfer note:
Apply for trade waste services.
Please note if we only receive your waste transfer notice we will assume that you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions as specified in the trade waste agreement form which you can download below.
- a competitive pricing structure and a variety of ways to pay
- a rolling contract with one month's notice period
- collections from home-based businesses or those in commercial premises
- collections at a frequency to suit your needs and one-off collections
- commercial paper and cardboard recycling collections to help keep your prices down
Collections and pricing
Trade waste collections and pricing
|Sticker on bin ||Wheelie bin size ||Image or description ||Refuse ||Charity refuse ||Recycling paper or cardboard |
|Blue ||1100 litres, height 1330, width 1400, depth 1090 (mm) || ||£18.00 ||£9.00 ||£9.00 (cardboard only) |
|Orange ||770 litres, height 1360, width 1350, depth 770 (mm) || ||£14.00 ||£7.00 ||£7.00 (cardboard only) |
|Purple ||240 litres, height 1100, width 580, depth 740 (mm) || ||£4.80 ||£2.35 ||£2.35 |
|Dark grey ||Refuse sack width 735, length 990 (mm) || ||£2.40 ||£1.35 ||Not applicable (N/A) |
|Green ||Secured bundle ||flat pack equivalent 1 x refuse sack ||N/A ||N/A ||£1.35 (cardboard only) |