Report anti-social behaviour, noise and nuisance

Use this form to report anti-social behaviour, noise or nuisances. These include:

  • Problems with neighbours
  • Smells and odours that are around for a long period of time
  • Frequent bonfires
  • Overflowing cesspits
  • Air quality problems
  • Artificial light pollution affecting your property
  • Contaminated land

You can report fly tipping to us online.

You can report an issue with a dog to us online.

You must be signed in to My Account to fill in this online form (why?) Sign in or register now and we'll bring you back to this page.

Data Protection

For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our privacy notice.