Following the most recent government advice, we’ve made some changes to help keep residents and staff safe:
- You should only contact Homes First Repairs on 01273 471600 if the repair is an emergency repair which cannot wait
Emergency repairs are those considered necessary to ensure the health and safety of residents. They include:
- Total or partial loss of gas supply
- Total loss of heating or hot water (November – April or for sheltered housing)
- Total or partial loss of electrics
- Total or partial loss of water
- Unsafe electrics
We will update all tenants and residents when this changes.
For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our privacy notice.