Toggle menu

Help with the rising costs of living

Find out what support is available from central government, the councils and our partners

Landlords advising us of a property sale

If you are a landlord who has sold a domestic property you've been letting out, you need to tell us about the sale for council tax purposes. Please complete the online form below:

Online landlord property sale form

Data Protection

For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our Privacy notice.