Toggle menu

Help with the rising costs of living

Find out what support is available from central government, the councils and our partners

Report broken glass or other hazards

Use our online form below to report a hazard to the public such as broken glass, damaged street furniture or damaged street signs. You can also use our online Report It smartphone app to tell us about hazards.

Online report form

Data Protection

For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our Privacy notice.