Toggle menu

Street licences

Guidance and application requirements for street licences.

Street collection licences

If you want to carry out a charitable collection on any street in Eastbourne or the Lewes district you must apply to us for a licence.

Buskers and street entertainers licence

Find out whether you need to apply for a licence to busk or provide street entertainment

Pedestrian Precincts

Licences are granted to use pedestrian precincts in the district for temporary events and collections.

Street trading

Apply and pay for a street trading licence online