Toggle menu

Wheelie bins

Latest updates on rollout of wheelie bins for refuse in Lewes district

Make a complaint

We are sorry if something has gone wrong; we would like to help put it right.

You might be able to resolve the issue by reporting the problem using the following links:

If the issue you wish to report is not listed above you may find it on our Report a Problem page.

Appealing service outcomes or decisions

Sometimes we need to make decisions as a Local Authority that individual residents or businesses may not agree with. Ordinarily these should not be dealt with through the complaints procedure, but as appeals.

I would like to appeal my:

Complaining about a councillor

If you feel it is necessary, you can complain about the conduct of a councillor online.

Complaints procedure

If your complaint is about poor service standards, repeat service failures, equality breaches, or the conduct of staff or contractors you can report it using our online complaints form.

For further information about how we handle complaints, download our Complaints Procedure below.