Make a complaint
We are sorry if something has gone wrong; we would like to help put it right.
You might be able to resolve the issue by reporting the problem using the following links:
- Report a missed bin collection
- Feedback about a policy
- Ask us to rectify, delete or restrict the processing of your personal data
- Request a repair of adaptation for a council property
- Report food premises or personal hygiene issue
- Report street cleanliness issues (fly tipping, litter, dog fouling, dead animals, vandalism)
- Report a planning breach
- Report anti-social behaviour, noise and nuisance
If the issue you wish to report is not listed above you may find it on our Report a Problem page.
Appealing service outcomes or decisions
Sometimes we need to make decisions as a Local Authority that individual residents or businesses may not agree with. Ordinarily these should not be dealt with through the complaints procedure, but as appeals.
I would like to appeal my:
- Housing Benefit decision
- Council Tax calculation
- Homeless decision
- Banding on the Housing Register
- Parking ticket
- Planning application decision
- Freedom of Information request
Complaining about a councillor
If you feel it is necessary, you can complain about the conduct of a councillor online.
If your complaint is about poor service standards, repeat service failures, equality breaches, or the conduct of staff or contractors you can report it using our online complaints form.
For further information about how we handle complaints, download our Complaints Procedure below.