If you are moving into, out of or within Eastbourne, you need to tell us as soon as possible. You need to do this online through our self-serve portal.
Read our guidance to find out how to register, or Sign in now.
Once you have signed in:
- select Council tax. You will be presented with your account summary, with some options under the ‘Quick links’ menu.
- Select ‘Tell us about a change to an address’, to continue.
Examples of changes of address that you can tell us about on the self-serve portal
Existing Council Tax payer moving within Eastbourne
- You already pay Council Tax at an address in Eastbourne and are moving to another address within Eastbourne where you will be paying Council Tax
Start paying Council Tax at an address in Eastbourne
- You have been paying Council Tax at an address in a different area. You are now moving to an Eastbourne address.
- You already live in Eastbourne but did not pay council before. You are now moving to another Eastbourne address and must start paying council tax.
Moving out of Eastbourne
- You are a Council Tax payer in Eastbourne but are moving away to a different area*
- You are a Council Tax payer in Eastbourne but are moving to an address within Eastbourne where you will not be liable for paying Council Tax
*Note: if you are moving from Eastbourne into the Lewes district, you must also tell Lewes District Council about your new address on this separate form.