Toggle menu

Wheelie bins

Changes to bin collections days from 4 March and new refuse wheelie bins in Lewes district

Newhaven Port Health Authority

Exporting from Eastbourne and the Lewes District

Guidance, requirements and restrictions on exporting goods internationally from Eastbourne and the Lewes District now we have left the EU.

Apply for a food premises endorsement for export (PEE) certificate

Food premises endorsement for export (PEE) certificates merely state that your premises is registered with the local authority and is subject to regular and periodic inspections.

Apply for a local authority export health certificate

This certificate is issued and signed by us as the local authority. It is only for products and countries not on the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA) list.

Other documents that may help when exporting

Export and other certificates including certificates of preferential origin, certificates of free sale, catch certificates, statements and official seals.

Port health authority fees and charges

Read about and download our Newhaven port health authority export certificate and import fees and charges

How we process your export certificate application

Read about how we process your food safety premises endorsement for export, or export health certificate applications.

Importing through Newhaven Port Health

Information about importing food and animal products through Newhaven Port Health.

Apply for a ship sanitation certificate

Newhaven Port Health Authority has been authorised to issue ship sanitation control and exemption certificates.

Catch certificates

Compliance and requirements guidance for importers of fish and fishery products