Apply for a temporary event notice online
Before applying for a temporary events notice, make sure you have read our guidance. You can then use our online form below to apply and pay for a temporary events notice application in Eastbourne or the Lewes district.
Please make sure you have all the information to hand that you need to fully complete and submit this online form. You will need:
- National Insurance number
- Details of valid licence number, date of issue and licensing authority (if appropriate)
- Club premises certificate number (if appropriate)
- Premises licence number (if appropriate)
- Agent details: business name, registration name, VAT number, legal status (if appropriate)
- Total number of temporary event notices (if appropriate)
- Details of previous temporary events notice within same calendar year (if appropriate)
For information and your rights on how the councils use your personal information, please visit our Privacy notice.