Toggle menu

How do I submit my building control application?

There are a number of ways to submit a building control application, depending on the council area where you are doing building work.

To submit building control applications within the Eastbourne borough you will need to go to the East Sussex Building Control Partnership website for further information.

All Lewes district applications can be sent using any of the following methods:


You can submit your application online via the Planning Portal.

By email

You can email your completed application form and documents to us.